- Supervision hours are available for those seeking independent licensure as a clinical social worker, professional counselor and/or marriage & family counselor.
- Additionally, training and supervision can be provided to those professionals seeking to expand their knowledge and clinical skills to include addiction. Educational training hours are available to prepare professionals for credentialing thru application and examination with the following credentialed bodies: Alcohol & Drug Abuse Certification, Board of Georgia; as a Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS).
- CEU trainings are offered frequently surrounding ethics, motivational interviewing, case planning, as well as population specific trainings with persons living with HIV/AIDS, child welfare and geriatrics.
- In-services are frequently schedule for in-office and on-site trainings focusing on EAP benefits, work/life balance for employees, cultural diversity and awareness trainings, as well as assertive conflict resolution skill building.
- Our team is also available for Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD) which is a facilitator-led group process targeted to employees soon after exposure to a traumatic event, with the focus of restoring psychological well-being and linkage to additional resources.
Are you ready to unlock boundless opportunities in the world of addiction counseling? Look no further! We proudly present the Georgia Certified CADC 1-2 Certification program, tailored to elevate your career to new heights.
Join the Ranks of Esteemed Professionals with our
ADACBGA Approved Substance Use Counselor Education and Training
In partnership with Educational Enhancement CASAC Online.
Click here to Take the First Step toward a Rewarding Career.